- Friday, June 15, 2018 – 10:00 am–11:00 am
Join us for a morning of outdoor garden fun. We will explore the gardens together to find the perfect spot to spread our picnic blankets for garden stories and crafts.
Program begins at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center. After checking in, we will go out into the gardens. Come dressed for the weather as this program is held outdoors. Activities are moved to a sheltered location in the event of rain.
Please plan to stay with your child as parents/caretakers participate with children.
- Suggested for ages three to five.
- Free for Arboretum Family members, $5.00 per child for nonmembers.
- Space is limited to 16 participants. To save your spot, register online.
- This program is held rain or shine. Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor's Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.