"Indoor Flowers II"
Susan Bailey, Susan Bailey Photography
- Thursday, August 16, 2018 – 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
Participants will photograph flowers indoors using a variety of everyday lighting. This class will open a world of fun you can have in your own home all year long. You will have the opportunity to shoot a variety of flowers with various setups.
This class will emphasize a variety of lighting ideas for indoor flower photography.
What to Bring
A macro lens is great but not required. A tripod is highly recommended.
- $20.00 for members, $30.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 12 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this program.