Wake County 4-H Children's Program
Wake County 4-H Junior Master Gardeners Club
- Thursday, September 21, 2017 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 21, 2017 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Thursday, April 19, 2018 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Thursday, May 17, 2018 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
The Wake County 4-H Junior Master Gardeners Club was founded nearly thirty years ago and builds critical life skills through engaging hands-on gardening activities. Working collaboratively with the Cooperative Extension's Master Gardener Volunteers, the Wake County Junior Master Gardeners (JMG) offer youth ages four through 18 a rich selection of educational and developmental offerings.
This is a monthly, yearlong program (students participate for many years!) that meets from September to May. Anyone is welcome, but advance registration is required. Youth may join at anytime throughout the year.
JMG requests a voluntary donation of $10.00 per student, or $25.00 per family during an annual registration process.
- Ages 4 to 18.
- Voluntary donation of $10.00 per student or $25.00 per family.
- For registration information, contact Jason Botts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-247-6169.
- JC Raulston Arboretum, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- For more information visit the Wake County Junior Master Gardeners Web site. For more information on 4-H, visit the North Carolina 4-H Web site.