Gardens of Oxford, County Kent, and the Cotswolds
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 through Friday, June 1, 2018Register
Bring a sun hat (and maybe your wellies) and join your JC Raulston Arboretum host Mark Weathington to experience the ultimate garden lover's adventure to the famous Chelsea Flower Show! In addition to the Chelsea show, you'll visit County Kent, Oxford, and the Cotswolds. Enjoy insider access to many of England's most famous gardens, have visits to multiple private gardens and stroll the grounds of Blenheim Palace, birthplace and former home of Winston Churchill. In Kent County, you'll discover the lush historic gardens of Sissinghurst and Great Dixter. Your garden adventure continues with four leisurely days discovering the historic city of Oxford, its famous university, and the charming villages and gardens of the Cotswolds.
- A day at the Chelsea Flower Show
- Insider access to many private gardens
- The Cotswolds
- Great Dixter Gardens
- Marle Place
- Sissinghurst gardens
- Blenheim Palace, birthplace and former home of Winston Churchill and Chartwell, his favorite home
- Oxford Botanical Gardens
- University of Oxford
- Hidcote Manor Garden
- Kiftsgate Gardens
- The charming English countryside
- A wonderful group of fellow garden and history lovers
For more information, please download trip's brochure.
Save up to $300 by:
- Pay your final balance by check and save $100.00
- Earthbound and JC Raulston Arboretum travel alumni save $100.00
- Reserve before January 1, 2018 and save $100.00
- $4,395.00 per person (double occupancy, land only); $995.00 single supplement (waived if you are willing the share and a roommate is found). $1,450 optional group flight (direct from Raleigh to Heathrow on American Airlines).
- To make a reservation, please contact Earthbound Expeditions at (800) 723-8454. Or, visit Earthbound Expedition's Web site and click on "Make a Reservation."
- England, United Kingdom.
- For more information, please contact Earthbound Expeditions at (800) 723-8454.