Douglas Ruhren, Gardens Manager
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
The JCRA plant collection is huge. I first visited the JCRA in 1979. With my new job as gardens manager, I am studying the plant collection more intently than I ever have. It seems that every day I discover a new specimen and these will the focus of this tour. Perhaps some of these are ones you have not yet discovered.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.