Susan Bailey, Susan Bailey Photography
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 – 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
Sometimes shadows go unnoticed but then show up as dark, distracting elements in your photos. We will practice searching these out, making them work in your compositions, and even being the subject themselves!
What to Bring
- Camera with any lens including, ideally a 35mm–135mm lense or a macro lens (a smartphone is okay)
- Tripod (recommended, but not necessary)
- $10.00 for members, $15.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 10 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this program.