Open Garden Day at Juniper Level Botanic Garden
- Friday, February 24, 2017 – 8:00 am–5:00 pm
- Saturday, February 25, 2017 – 8:00 am–5:00 pm
- Sunday, February 26, 2017 – 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friday, March 3, 2017 – 8:00 am–5:00 pm
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 – 8:00 am–5:00 pm
- Sunday, March 5, 2017 – 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
Juniper Level Botanic Garden's 28-acre campus is filled with over 22,000 taxa (kinds) of plants including native perennials, exotic plants, rare plants, and an array of incredible and unusual specimen plants you won't see anywhere else in the world.
The adjacent Plant Delights Nursery division sells more than 1,600 different perennials to satisfy even the most jaded gardener. Visit JLBG to see why keen gardeners from around the world plan their vacations to include a visit to Juniper Level Botanic Garden.
JLBG and PDN are only open to the public eight weekends each year for Open Garden and Nursery Days. During these open days, no visit requests are needed, although it helps us to know if you'll be bringing a large bus group so we can properly reserve the needed parking space.
- 9241 Sauls Road, Raleigh, NC 27603.
- Free parking is available on site.
- For more information, please call (919) 772-4794.