Optimizing Photographs with Lightroom and Photoshop
Hosted by the Capital City Camera Club and the JC Raulston Arboretum
A Full-day Seminar Presented by Tim Grey
- Saturday, July 16, 2016 – 9:00 am–5:00 pm
The Capital City Camera Club and the JC Raulston Arboretum are pleased to host Tim Grey for a full-day of learning about making the most of your photographs with the powerful combination of Lightroom and Photoshop.
If you would like to feel more confident in your ability to effectively manage, optimize, and share your photographic images, you won't want to miss this full-day seminar presented by this renowned author and educator.
This seminar will go beyond the simple mechanics of applying adjustments in Lightroom and Photoshop. Instead, Tim will provide you with his perspective for approaching the process of optimizing photographs in order to achieve your vision.
The topics to be covered will include:
- An overview of the process of optimizing photographs in Lightroom
- Strategies for achieving your vision for every photograph
- Tips on when and how to apply specific adjustments
- Demonstrations of various adjustments based on different priorities for various photographs
- Techniques for applying a variety of targeted adjustments to your photographs
- Methods for improving the technical quality of your photographs
- A full workflow for optimizing your photographs in Photoshop when they are being managed in Lightroom
- Recommendations for specific adjustments to consider in Photoshop
- And much more!
If you would like to learn to truly make the most of your photographic images, you won't want to miss this full day seminar that will be full of tips and tricks for working with Lightroom and Photoshop to optimize your photographs.
Process to optimize photographs in Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw.
Finishing adjustments as necessary in Photoshop.
Lunch is on your own. We've invited Deli-icious (food truck) to join us on Saturday. Get your lunch from them or bring a lunch. Enjoy your lunch on site in any of the beautiful gardens.
About Tim Grey
Tim Grey is a photographer who has written more than a dozen books for photographers, has published dozens of video training courses, and has had hundreds of articles published in magazines such as Digital Photo Pro and Outdoor Photographer, among others. He also publishes the Ask Tim Grey eNewsletter, the monthly Pixology digital magazine, and a wide variety of video training courses through his Grey Learning Web site. Tim teaches through workshops, seminars, and appearances at major events around the world.
- Early registration (end May 7, 2016): $59.00 for JCRA members and any North Carolina camera/photography club member, $69.00 for nonmembers; late registration (begins May 8, 2016): $79.00 for members, $89.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 125 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations must be made on or before May 7, 2016. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this seminar.