Day Tripping to Lakeview Daylily Farm
Noel Weston, Lakeview Daylily Farm
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016 – 9:00 am–11:30 am
Our final spring tour will be the gardens of Noel and Molly Weston at Lakeview Daylily Farm where Noel will lead us on a tour. Among other plants, their gardens contain a wide variety of Southern magnolias and bald cypress. We will then have a chance to view and purchase daylilies from his field of nearly 1,000 varieties. Although those we see will be the earliest ones to flower, Noel emphasizes that visitors are welcome back at any time to see the daylilies at peak or to find the late-season bloomers. He can even offer tips on how to keep Bambi from eating them!
- $10.00 for members, $15.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 20 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Lakeview Daylily Farm, 1000 Benson Road, Garner, North Carolina. Please arrive no later than 8:50 am.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.