Summer Garden Camp Children's Program
Artists in the Garden
Monday, August 1, 2016 through Friday, August 5, 2016 – 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Children tap their inner artist, learn new skills and get a taste of art history.
Inspired by the arboretum's various theme gardens, campers work with natural materials, paper, and paints as they make a new art project each day.
With an emphasis on building confidence and observation skills, this camp concludes with an art show for parents, a great way for children to show off what they've learned.
One of our most popular summer camps is offered twice this summer for different age levels!
Enrollment is limited to 12 campers. Campers bring lunch and snack.
- Rising 1st to 3rd graders.
- $225.00 for members, $255.00 for nonmembers.
- Registration is closed for this event.
Registration fees are 100% refundable when the Arboretum cancels the camp. Memberships are not refundable.
Participants wishing to withdraw from a camp that has not been canceled by the Arboretum must provide a written request by May 27, 2016. If the withdrawal request is received by May 27, 2016, a refund will be given minus a 15% administrative fee per child per camp. No fees will be refunded if registration is canceled after May 27, 2016.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Camp drop off and pick up will be in the brick circle at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.