Triangle Bonsai Expo
Hosted by the Triangle Bonsai Society in Cooperation with the JC Raulston Arboretum
- Saturday, April 23, 2016 – 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Sunday, April 24, 2016 – 11:00 am–4:00 pm
Come out to the JC Raulston Arboretum for this free event where you can see more than 50 bonsai trees on display. Learn more about the art during demonstrations at 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Members of the Triangle Bonsai Society will be on hand throughout the show to answer questions. Whether you're interested in starting bonsai, have a tree of your own, or simply enjoy looking at the trees, this show has something for everyone including bonsai related vendors.
Triangle Bonsai Society members will present free demonstrations at 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Visit trianglebonsai.com to learn more about the Triangle Bonsai Society, one of the largest and most active clubs in the Southeast.
Bonsai Class and Create Your Own Bonsai
While visiting the display of bonsai and watching the demonstration, register for a bonsai class and workshop where participants will create a bonsai from an untrained juniper. The class is Saturday, May 14, 2016, at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please write Dan Cormican at email@example.com for more information about this show.