Day Tripping to Plant Delights Nursery and Juniper Level Botanic Garden
Full – Registration Closed
- Thursday, September 17, 2015 – 8:15 am–1:00 pm
Tony Avent, a longtime and fervent supporter of the JC Raulston Arboretum, will offer a tour at Plant Delights Nursery and Juniper Level Botanic Garden. Following the tour, there will be an opportunity to purchase plants. Bring a pen and paper to note what Tony points out so you can purchase it later!
If you haven't been to Plant Delights Nursery, this is a perfect opportunity and if you have … well, you know why you don't want to miss this trip!
Vans will leave the JCRA at 8:15 AM and arrive at the nursery for a tour at 9:00 AM, after which we will have time to choose and pay for the "can't live without" plants. We will leave Plant Delights Nursery in time to be back at the JCRA by lunchtime. Van transportation is included with each registration. Those wishing to drive themselves may meet us at the JCRA before 8:15 AM or may meet us at Plant Delights Nursery by 8:50 AM.
- $10.00 for members, $15.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 20 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Tour departs from the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina at 8:15 AM.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.