Orchid Growers Day
Hosted by the Triangle Orchid Society in Cooperation with the JC Raulston Arboretum
- Saturday, July 25, 2015 – 9:30 am–3:00 pm
Attendees will learn from expert growers about how to grow different types of orchids in the home and greenhouse. The program will benefit the windowsill grower, novice orchid collector, and those just curious to know why so many people are growing orchids these days.
- Tips for growing and blooming orchids
- Morning lectures and afternoon demonstrations
- Lunch, refreshments, and door prizes
- Quality orchids for sale
- 2015 membership to the Triangle Orchid Society
- Tuition for the Triangle Orchid Society's Growers Day is $20.00 due at the door for the entire day. Payment includes morning and afternoon activities, materials, lunch, and membership in the Triangle Orchid Society for the remainder of 2015.
- Reservations must be made in advance to insure availability of seats and lunch for all attendees. Please visit triangleorchidsociety.org to register your full name and e-mail address. The deadline for reservations is July 23. Call (919) 401-4533 if you have questions.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call Suzanne Hens at (919) 452-5545 for more information about this program.