Cast Concrete Leaf Birdbath Workshop
Beth Jimenez and Amelia Lane, Lasting Impressions and JCRA Volunteers
- Saturday, July 25, 2015 – 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
This is the perfect opportunity to learn how to make a small, 12"–15" concrete birdbath for your fine feathered friends. You will learn how to mix the concrete and hand shape the material using leaf and fern fronds to imprint in order to create a beautiful and practical addition to your garden. This versatile birdbath may be set on the ground or atop stones, bricks, or any base of your choice and is just the right depth and texture to attract many species of birds.
Please wear work clothes and have a flat area approximately 18" × 18" in your car for taking your completed cast leaf home.
- $55.00 for members, $65.00 for nonmembers. Fee includes all materials.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 12 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Workshop cancellations can be made through Friday, July 11, 2014. No refunds will be made after July 11, 2014. A $5.00 cancellation fee applies.
- Amelia Lane's residence in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Directions will be provided prior to the workshop.
- Free parking is available in Amelia Lane's neighborhood.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.