"The JCRA's National Collections"
Mark Weathington, Director
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Did you know the JCRA holds two national collections? Our redbud and magnolia collections are internationally recognized. Find out about this national collection program and check out some of our best specimens in flower.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.