Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
When most people speak of spring bulbs, they think of daffodils and tulips but there are plenty more bulbs that carry on the show after these are finished. On this tour we'll look at some of the bulbs creating a show in May such as flowering onions, crinum, and iris.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.