Afternoon Adventure Children's Program
- Friday, November 8, 2013 – 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
Explore the gardens while you search for five scavenger hunt questions. Try to guess the answers before you reach the end of the trail. Start your quest by picking up a map at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center.
November's theme is Asian Reflections. Come find out some interesting facts, connections, and trivia about our plants that call Asia home.
- $1.00 per family
- No need to register. Just stop in whenever you can.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.