Take a Child Outside Week Children's Program
- Monday, September 30, 2013 – 10:30 am–11:30 am
Take Your Child Outside week runs annually from September 24 to September 30. The week is an initiative of the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences with the goal of "helping children across the country develop a better understanding and appreciation of the environment in which they live."
Each day will bring a new activity for all ages at the Arboretum. Come for one day or every day of the week!
Seed Balls. Spend the morning making seed balls. Seed balls are a great way to add color from wildflowers to a bare spot in your yard. All materials needed will be provided, and participants will take home seed balls.
- $5 per child.
- To register, contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.