Take a Child Outside Week Children's Program
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013 – 10:30 am–11:30 am
Take Your Child Outside week runs annually from September 24 to September 30. The week is an initiative of the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences with the goal of "helping children across the country develop a better understanding and appreciation of the environment in which they live."
Each day will bring a new activity for all ages at the Arboretum. Come for one day or every day of the week!
Leaf Rubbings. Stop by the Visitor Center to look through all the leaves we collect and choose the perfect ones for making leaf rubbings. All materials needed will be provided to make this great fall craft.
- $3 per child for Friends of the Arboretum, $5 per child for all others
- To register, contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.