Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, September 10, 2013 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Plants with great texture, color, and form are all important elements in the garden but they don't stand alone. Join us for a look at some pairings and combinations of plants that we think work especially well in the late summer garden.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.