Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"A Eulogy for Color? I'm Not Ready to Gas Up the Hearse"
Bob Lyons, Ph.D., Director
- Friday, October 1, 2004 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
Color has been a dominant gardening force in the past decade, especially with the infusion of tropical, tender plant materials into the landscape color palette. With the pipeline still flush with new and underutilized plants that fit this "brilliance scheme," it is hard to believe that we don't have many more years ahead of us to integrate them into garden designs. This talk will not only illustrate the current practices of bold color use but also help dispel any rumors of its impending demise.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00. Bring your membership card to check in quickly, but as always, we will have a membership list at registration.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.