Note the New Date
"Mastering a Mixed Border"
Todd Lasseigne, Ph.D.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2004 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
The Mixed Border at the JCRA has long served as a stunning backdrop to the Annual Trial Gardens, and also as a mirror to the Perennial Border. Yet, how many of you have actually studied it in detail to see the botanical treasures that abound there. Join Todd as we explore this garden within the Arboretum filled with trees, shrubs, bulbs, and herbaceous perennials.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance to the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.