"Crossing the Border: Botanizing Below Texas"
Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, May 11, 2010 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Mexico holds a wealth of plant material that is surprisingly well adapted for the piedmont of North Carolina and the JCRA has always been interested in these wonderful plants. From trees and shrubs to agaves and herbaceous perennials we'll explore the diversity of our southern neighbor.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.