Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, December 8, 2009 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
The winter garden is filled with an assortment of enticing aromas from citrus scented conifers to forcefully fragrant flowering shrubs. This tour will focus on some of these plants that help light up the dark days of winter.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.