Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, February 3, 2009 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
The beauty of many trees is hidden by foliage all summer long. As the leaves fall, the elegance and form of these trees is finally revealed. Join us we appreciate the subtle beauty of our tree's architecture during the winter.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.