Holiday Wreath Workshop
- Thursday, December 6, 2007 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Thursday, December 6, 2007 – 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Thursday, December 6, 2007 – 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
Decorate your front door for the holidays with a designer wreath you made at the JC Raulston Arboretum. Hands-on instruction will be provided and all participants will learn to make and will create a wreath of their own to take home. All materials needed for this workshop will be provided including a vast assortment of greens for your wreath, however, participants are encouraged to bring items for their wreaths or to share. Please bring garden shears.
- $35.00 for members, $45.00 for nonmembers. Payment covers all supplies needed, however, participants are encouraged to bring items for their wreaths or to share.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this workshop. Registration is limited to 15 people per session and is considered complete when payment is received. Cancellations can be made through November 30, 2007 (Friday). This workshop is being offered three times in one day (1:00 PM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM). Please specify which time for which you'd like to register.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or email@example.com for more information about this event.