"Best Practices Grow Better Trees"
Guy Meilleur, Better Tree Care
- Saturday, October 28, 2006 – 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
Tour the Arboretum with us as we demonstrate Best Management Practices for tree care. We will plant, prune, and fertilize according to national standards, and install a variety of support systems to help trees grow straight and strong. We will look at ways to build around trees, and revive trees damaged by construction. You will take home new information and materials to apply to your trees and landscapes.
- $35.00 (members only) – nonmembers are invited to join our membership program.
- Advance registration is required and can be done by calling Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.