Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"From Dollars to Dong-Bahts – In Search of Great Plants in North Vietnam and Thailand"
Tony Avent, Plant Delights Nursery at Juniper Level Botanic Garden
- Thursday, September 7, 2006 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
Join Tony Avent on a whirlwind trip as he presents a travelogue of fascinating places, people, and most of all great plants from northern Vietnam and northern Thailand. The regions visited on his 2005 botanical expedition were tropical and sub-tropical, but many contained interesting combinations of temperate and tropical flora, some of which should be hardy.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00. Bring your membership card to check in quickly, but as always, we will have a membership list at registration.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.