Cast Concrete Leaf Workshop
Beth Jimenez and Amelia Lane, JCRA Volunteers
- Saturday, July 23, 2011 – 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
This two-hour workshop will teach you everything you need to know about how to prepare your leaf, mix the concrete medium, and mold a natural leaf sculpture to hang on an inside wall or use outside in a garden.
Beth and Amelia will provide leaves or you may bring your own medium sized leaf (maximum = 10" × 8". If you are bringing your own leaf for this workshop, please keep in mind that a leaf with a large surface area works best. Hostas and elephant ears are perfect examples.
All workshop materials are provided. Please wear work clothes as this process tends to be messy and have a flat place in your car for taking your completed cast leaf home.
- $55.00 for members, $60.00 for nonmembers.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or email@example.com to register for this workshop. This workshop is limited to 14 participants. Registration is considered complete when payment is received. Cancellations can be made through July 15, 2011 (Friday) and will incur a $5.00 cancellation fee. A minimum registration of eight participants is required for commencement of this workshop.
- Amelia Lane's residence in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Directions will be provided prior to the workshop.
- Free parking is available in Amelia Lane's neighborhood.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.