Harvest Wreath Workshop
Erin Weston, Weston Farms
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 – 9:00 am–1:00 pm
Decorate Your Home with a Weston Farms Southern Magnolia Harvest Wreath You Made at the JC Raulston Arboretum
Weston Farms Southern Magnolia wreaths have dazzled national designers, journalists, and presidential florists alike. In this class, creative director and founder of Weston Farms, Erin Weston, will share her design secrets and signature combinations for fall wreaths using Weston Farms exclusive southern magnolia and fall botanicals. She will teach you how to make basic bouquets (stand alone arrangements themselves) to be crafted into a stunning 24" or 28" wreath. In addition to being beautiful and fresh, Weston Farms Southern Magnolia wreaths dry beautifully to be enjoyed for years. Materials for the wreaths are included in the price. Add ons such as feathers and pine cones will be available for purchase.
About Erin Weston
Southern tastemaker Erin Weston has been featured on HGTV, Southern Living magazine, Time Warner Cable National Leisure Channel, as well as in numerous other publications. She founded her company, Weston Farms, in 2002, and with her father's horticultural stewardship, Weston Farms produces the highest quality southern magnolia available. She was hailed the, "Magnolia Queen" by UNC-TV's North Carolina Now and Carolina Gardener named Erin the "new face of gardening." Her desire to wed the fine arts and horticulture runs throughout her work. Visit westonfarms.com to learn more about Erin and Weston Farms.
- 24" wreath: $90.00 for members and $110.00 for nonmembers; 28" wreath: $115.00 for members and $135.00 for nonmembers. Pine cones and feathers available for purchase during event (or bring your own). The suggested retail prices for Erin's wreaths is $195.00 for a 24" wreath and $225.00 for a 28" wreath—that's a 40–50% savings.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or email@example.com for more information about for this workshop. Unfortunately, he cannot return you message until August 18. To register, please send a check made payable to "NCSU/JCRA" to Faye Koonce, JC Raulston Arboretum, NC State University, Campus Box 7522, Raleigh, NC 27695-7522. Please write "fall wreath workshop" in the memo line. Registration is limited to 25 people and is considered complete when payment is received. A minimum registration of 15 participants is required for commencement of this workshop.
- Workshop cancellations can be made through November 15, 2013 (Friday). No refunds will be made after November 15. A $10.00 cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.