Garden to Table
Tasty Summer Vegetables
Tammy Karant, Whole Foods Market Raleigh
- Saturday, August 2, 2014 – 1:30 pm–3:00 pm
Bring your whole family to learn how to use more seasonal vegetables from your garden or local farmer's market in your meals this summer.
Tammy Karant, Healthy Eating Specialist from Whole Foods Market in Raleigh, will be in the gardens demonstrating recipes with some of her favorite summer vegetables.
Time will be given at the end of the program to take a harvest walk through our edible garden. Bring a basket or reusable bag!
- For all ages in your family. Parents/caregivers participate with children.
- $10.00 for member families, $15.00 for nonmember families
- Advance registration is required. Space is limited. Register by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (919) 513-7011.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.