Cast Concrete Leaf Workshop
Beth Jimenez and Amelia Lane, JCRA Volunteers
- Saturday, July 26, 2014 – 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
This two-hour workshop will teach you everything you need to know about how to prepare your leaf, mix the concrete medium, and mold a natural leaf sculpture to hang on an inside wall or use outside in a garden.
Beth and Amelia will provide leaves or you may bring your own medium sized leaf (maximum = 10" × 8". If you are bringing your own leaf for this workshop, please keep in mind that a leaf with a large surface area works best. Hostas and elephant ears are perfect examples.
Please wear work clothes and have a flat area approximately 18" × 18" in your car for taking your completed cast leaf home.
- $55.00 for members, $65.00 for nonmembers. Fee includes all materials.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 to register for this workshop. This workshop is limited to 12 participants. Registration is considered complete when payment is received. A minimum registration of eight participants is required for commencement of this workshop.
- Workshop cancellations can be made through Friday, July 11, 2014. No refunds will be made after July 11, 2014. A $5.00 cancellation fee applies.
- Amelia Lane's residence in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Directions will be provided prior to the workshop.
- Free parking is available in Amelia Lane's neighborhood.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.