Summer Garden Camp Children's Program
"Garden to Table"
Monday, August 11, 2014 through Thursday, August 14, 2014 – 9:00 am–2:00 pm
Wonder no longer where those veggies grow! Campers transform into farmers and chefs for a week learning how to take care of a vegetable garden, how to harvest vegetables, and how good fresh vegetables can taste.
- Rising 3rd to 5th graders.
- $140.00 per child for members, $190.00 per child for nonmembers (registration includes a year-long individual membership).
- To register, contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011. Full payment is due at time of registration. Registration is not complete until payment and all forms are received. A registration form can be downloaded at http://www.ncsu.edu/jcraulstonarboretum/education/childrens_program/summer-garden-camps/summer-camp-registration.pdf. A waiver form must also be completed and can be found at http://www.ncsu.edu/jcraulstonarboretum/education/childrens_program/summer-garden-camps/ncsu-waiver.pdf. All registration fees are priced for members of the Friends of Arboretum and nonmembers. Nonmember prices include a year membership to the Friends of the Arboretum. Membership will begin upon receipt and processing of the registration fee and can be used for all other 2014 camp registrations. Registration fees include all program resources and materials required for camp. Campers will be responsible for providing snack and lunch each day of camp.
- Registration fees are 100% refundable when the Arboretum cancels the camp. Memberships bought in conjunction with a camp registration are not refundable. Participants wishing to withdraw from a camp that has not been canceled by the Arboretum must provide a written request by May 23, 2014. If the withdrawal request is received by May 23, 2014, a refund will be given minus a 15% administrative fee per participant per class. No fees will be refunded if registration is canceled after May 23, 2014.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Camp drop off and pick up is at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center. Campers can be dropped off starting 10 minutes prior to camp start time. Pick-up begins promptly at the stated camp ending time. A $5 fee will be charged for every 5 minutes past 10 minutes after the stated end time.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.