Summer Garden Camp Children's Program
"Garden to Table"
Monday, August 11, 2014 through Thursday, August 14, 2014 – 9:00 am–2:00 pm
Wonder no longer where those veggies grow! Campers transform into farmers and chefs for a week learning how to take care of a vegetable garden, how to harvest vegetables, and how good fresh vegetables can taste.
- Rising 3rd to 5th graders.
- $140.00 per child for members, $190.00 per child for nonmembers (registration includes a year-long individual membership).
- Registration is closed for this event.
- Registration fees are 100% refundable when the Arboretum cancels the camp. Memberships bought in conjunction with a camp registration are not refundable. Participants wishing to withdraw from a camp that has not been canceled by the Arboretum must provide a written request by May 23, 2014. If the withdrawal request is received by May 23, 2014, a refund will be given minus a 15% administrative fee per participant per class. No fees will be refunded if registration is canceled after May 23, 2014.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Camp drop off and pick up is at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center. Campers can be dropped off starting 10 minutes prior to camp start time. Pick-up begins promptly at the stated camp ending time. A $5 fee will be charged for every 5 minutes past 10 minutes after the stated end time.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.