Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
The true laurels are some of the loveliest of garden plants whether they are deciduous with outstanding fall color or bold evergreens. We'll introduce you to some of the members of this family and a few impostors as well.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.