Family Fun Event
"Second Annual Spring Egg Hunt"
March 23, 2013 (Saturday) through March 31, 2013 (Sunday) – 8:00 AM–5:00 PM
It's back! The Second Annual Spring Egg Hunt starts on March 23 and runs until March 31.
There will be brightly colored eggs hidden throughout the Arboretum. Begin the hunt by picking up a answer sheet in the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center during open hours. Then search the Arboretum and collect the letters on the hidden eggs. After unscrambling the letters to find the secret word, come back to the visitor's center during regular business hours to tell us the secret word and receive a small prize.
This is a self-guided, fun family activity for all ages. The eggs won't be tricky, so no need to climb the trees or dig in the mulch. Just come with your sense of adventure and a little bit of spring fever. No baskets required!
- No advance registration is available.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor's Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7007.