Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
- Thursday, April 16, 1998 – 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
Tony recently returned from Korea, retracing footprints from JC's 1985 Korean expedition, while making some of his own.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Room 3712, Bostian Hall, NC State University.
- Bostian Hall is located between Kilgore Hall and the D. H. Hill Library on the NC State University campus.
- Free parking is available in the Brooks Avenue lot located on the northeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Hillsborough Street.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this lecture.