Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Garden Delights of England"
Todd Lasseigne, Expert Plantsman and NCSU Ph.D. Student
- Thursday, April 17, 1997 – 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
Based on a year long, 20,000 mile garden tour of the U.K., this talk explores hidden corners of familiar and rarely seen English gardens. Hear about stunning plants and wondrous gardens from Land's End to East Anglia to the Peak District.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Room 3712, Bostian Hall, NC State University.
- Bostian Hall is located between Kilgore Hall and the D. H. Hill Library on the NC State University campus.
- Free parking is available in the Brooks Avenue lot located on the northeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Hillsborough Street.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this lecture.