Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"New Introductions for American Horticulture"
- Friday, February 28, 1997 – 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
This extraordinary west coast plantsman runs one of the nation's leading specialty plant nurseries. You'll love his insights on the rare, the unusual, the newest and the best.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Room 3712, Bostian Hall, NC State University.
- Bostian Hall is located between Kilgore Hall and the D. H. Hill Library on the NC State University campus.
- Free parking is available in the Brooks Avenue lot located on the northeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Hillsborough Street.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this lecture.