Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Japanese and Chinese Gardens: A Contrast"
- Thursday, September 17, 1998 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
Japanese gardens seem to be everywhere, but just try and find a Chinese garden to visit. Charleston, SC landscape architect Neal Rassman will use his twenty years experience of teaching, travelling and designing to help us understand the differences between these two types of gardens.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Room 3712, Bostian Hall, NC State University.
- Bostian Hall is located between Kilgore Hall and the D. H. Hill Library on the NC State University campus.
- Free parking is available in the Brooks Avenue lot located on the northeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Hillsborough Street.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this lecture.