Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Building Grand Gardens - A Preview of The North Carolina Arboretum Opening"
Rich Owings, Horticulturist, The North Carolina Arboretum, Asheville, NC
- Tuesday, February 20, 1996 – 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
In the summer of 1996, the public will finally get a view of the great garden project being built by the State of North Carolina under the direction of Mr. George Briggs. See the background of incredible effort to master development problems which will be invisible to those seeing the beautiful finished gardens this summer.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Room 3712, Bostian Hall, NC State University.
- Bostian Hall is located between Kilgore Hall and the D. H. Hill Library on the NC State University campus.
- Free parking is available in the Brooks Avenue lot located on the northeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Hillsborough Street.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this lecture.