Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Highlights of 1995 Garden Visits"
J. C. Raulston, Ph.D., Director
- Thursday, January 4, 1996 – 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
J. C. will share his plant photographs. An endless blur of public and private gardens were seen on the weekly travel trips all over the U.S. and the world in 1995. A sampler of the unique, spectacular, bizarre, and useful will be presented.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Room 3712, Bostian Hall, NC State University.
- Bostian Hall is located between Kilgore Hall and the D. H. Hill Library on the NC State University campus.
- Free parking is available in the Brooks Avenue lot located on the northeast corner of Brooks Avenue and Hillsborough Street.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this lecture.