Open Day at the Joslin Garden
- Sunday, March 24, 2002 – 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Please join William and Mary Joslin as they celebrate spring. The Joslins are inviting everyone to stroll through their four and half acre landscaped garden. Their gardens range from formal to informal and include a diverse collection of native and exotic plants. Many of their plants are special to them since they were given by J. C. Raulston, William Lanier Hunt, and D.R. Coker. The Joslins have placed a conservation easement on their property and have bequeathed it to North Carolina State University to ensure its future enjoyment and use by the general public and the students, staff, and faculty of NC State University.
- Advance registration is not available.
- The Joslin Garden, 2431 West Lake Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27609.
- Need directions? Use an online mapping site such as Google Maps.
- Free parking is available along West Lake Drive. Please park only on the western side of the street (the side with the homes).
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.