"Hydrangeas and Other Garden Shrubs"
Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director
- Thursday, May 24, 2001 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
According to the calendar, May is the height of spring. However, as southern gardeners, we all know that the floral calendar can sometimes show signs of both spring and summer by this time of year. Join JCRA Assistant Director Todd Lasseigne for an enlivening walk focusing on the extraordinary diversity of hydrangeas and other garden shrubs that are at their peak at this time of year.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the brick building at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4301 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this tour.