"Japanese Maples at the JC Raulston Arboretum"
Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director
- Thursday, April 26, 2001 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
The JC Raulston Arboretum holds a major collection of Japanese maple (Acer palmatum) cultivars. This ever-popular deciduous tree holds favor with almost anyone who has ever gardened. Join Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director, on this first targeted tour focusing on the diversity inherent in the collections at the JC Raulston Arboretum. Discover the joys of Japanese maples, ranging from dissected-leaved weeping shrub-like trees to full-sized trees that can blaze with glorious fall color and delight in their winter twigs. Pending interest in this tour, other collections-targeted tours will follow.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the brick building at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4301 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this tour.