"In Search of the Great Plant Hunters"
Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director
- Wednesday, November 20, 2002 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
If you've ever wondered where the trees and shrubs that grace your gardens came from, then this is the tour for you. Join Todd as he takes us traveling around the world vicariously through the many plants in the wondrous JCRA collections. We'll visit all of the continents except Antarctica, and will recount many tales of plant hunters dating from the U.S. Colonial period and before to the present day.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this tour.