"Exploring the JCRA Perennial Border"
Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director
- Thursday, June 27, 2002 – 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
For over 20 years now, the Perennial Border at the JC Raulston Arboretum has served as a beacon for exploring gardening potentials using herbaceous plants in our southern gardens and landscapes. Join Todd Lasseigne on a tour focusing on these herbaceous gems, full of color, texture, boldness, and beauty—all set in a grand design.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the brick building at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4301 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this tour.