"Anything But Green"
Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director
- Wednesday, May 22, 2002 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
If you don't like variegated plants—stay home! This tour will only focus on those "weird, mutant" plants that just can't produce enough chlorophyll.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the brick building at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4301 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this tour.