"Moonlight" in the Garden
Sponsored by WRAL/Capitol Broadcasting
- Friday, October 3, 2003 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Saturday, October 4, 2003 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Sunday, October 5, 2003 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
See the Arboretum dressed in its fall finery and accessorized by the garden lighting talents of John Garner of Southern Lights of Raleigh. In previous years, John used over 375 fixtures and more than1.5 miles of cable to create a temporary garden-lighting wonderland. This will be an excellent opportunity to learn new ideas about landscape lighting and to see the gardens in a completely different perspective. We know John will outdo himself again!
A one-hour continuing credit has been applied for from the NC Board of Landscape Architects.
- $10.00 for NCSU Student, $15.00 for JCRA members, and $20.00 general public.
- Advance registration is not available.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Call (919) 513-3826 for more details.