"Plants That Make You Go Eek, Ugh, Ack, Etc."
Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director
- Friday, October 31, 2003 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
In celebration of Halloween, come out to the Arboretum and join Todd on a tour of plants that should be considered "armed and dangerous." Focusing on an eclectic assortment of plants, you'll leave the day knowing the difference between thorns, spines, and prickles, and you'll know that roses really don't have thorns.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.