"Rarest of the Rare"
Todd Lasseigne, Assistant Director
- Tuesday, April 22, 2003 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
In celebration of Earth Day, join Todd Lasseigne, JCRA assistant director, to explore some of our planet's rarer plants - some in peril in faraway places, and others in danger of extinction right in our own back yards. Walk our wonderful world of plants vicariously through the JCRA collections.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance of the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.